Welcome to Muddy Creek Cabins!
Get away to Muddy Creek Cabins located right at the base of the beautiful and famous Kremmling Cliffs! We’re the home of the most relaxing place in the Northwest! Sit on your front porch, put your feet up and watch the wildlife graze nearby..
- Or you can get out and enjoy the great outdoors by fishing in one of the nearby rivers or reservoirs, taking a hike, or going for a bike ride. Great place to stay for your snowmobiling trip to Rabbit Ears Pass or Gore Pass, hunting trip to the Rocky Mountains, fishing trip to the great high country reservoirs, family reunions, or just for a nice get-away. The cabins are remotely located yet right on the edge of town close to shops, restaurants and stores.
In the summer...
In the winter...
Book your family reunion, wedding or big group with us and utilize the log pavilion
Prices range from $109 - $149 per night.
Most cabins sleep up to 4 people.
Direct Quote from a recent guest: "The cabins are quaint and private. They are equipped with all the necessary amenities for cooking both inside and outside, and are located just off the square in the town of Kremmling. The folks that run Muddy Creek Cabins are not only extremely friendly, but also are very accommodating. I would highly recommend staying at the Muddy Creek Cabins!"
Located north of the town square. Direct quote from a recent guest, "You feel like you are out of town, but you really aren't." Another recent guest said, "Such a special place to stay! Everything was perfect and 5 STAR!"
Each cabin includes a kitchenette with mini refrigerator, BBQ grill, satellite TV, and WiFi. Most of them have a gas fire place. Bedrooms and bathrooms are fully furnished with linens and towels.
We also sell discounted hot springs tickets to Hot Sulphur Springs Resort in Hot Sulphur Springs. Only 17 miles away. Wonderful and relaxing place!!
Features We Offer Our Guests:
- Large Pavilion for Family Reunions, Weddings or Large Gatherings
- Picnic Table at each cabin
- Fire Pit at each cabin
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Pet Friendly with fee
- Gas Fire Place (most of them)
- Front Porch w/ BBQ Grills
- Comfortable Beds
- Full bathroom
- Most with ceiling fan
- Handicap Accessible Unit
- Beautiful location and scenery
Call Us at 970-724-9559 for availability.
Last Updated: May 11, 2016